UPDATED Zika Tookit Now Available!
With new information about Zika, the updated Zika Toolkit for Healthcare Providers, Version 3 reflects the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidance published on September 30, 2016. This revised toolkit, Providing Family Planning Care for Non-Pregnant Women and Men of Reproductive Age in the Context of Zika—A Toolkit for Healthcare Providers, Version 3, suggests ways to put the CDC guidance into practice.
In this toolkit you will find updated information about Zika and how to counsel women and men about family planning in the context of Zika. There is information specifically for clients who live in or travel to areas with local mosquito-borne transmission of the Zika virus and for clients who live in areas without local transmission. Look for the job aids for healthcare providers, handouts for clients, and outreach materials, now available in both English and Spanish languages. Click on the specific components of the Zika toolkit that you need, in the language you prefer.
- Information about Zika for Providers of Family Planning Services - PDF (483 KB) includes core information about risks, transmission, symptoms, prevention strategies, infection exposure, testing, and more.
- Counseling About Family Planning in the Context of Zika (non-pregnant female clients and male clients with non-pregnant female partners) - PDF (140 KB)
- Provider Tools for Use in Areas Without Mosquito-borne Transmission of Zika
- Provider Tools for Use in Areas With Mosquito-borne Transmission of Zika
- Outreach and Educational Materials (templates for outreach letters/emails, brochures, and posters) (English - PDF 3.86 MB / español - PDF 1.75 MB)
Archived Webinar Now Available!