The Quality Family Planning Recommendations (QFP) state that “service sites that offer family planning services should have a system for conducting quality improvement (QI)” and define QI as “the use of a deliberate and continuous effort to achieve measurable improvement.” This five-part quality improvement curriculum builds the capacity of Title X grantees to fulfill the QFP recommendation for family planning entities to conduct quality improvement.
Each module takes approximately 30 minutes to complete.
Modules in this series:
- Module 1: Introduction to Quality Improvement for Family Planning
- Module 2: Quality Improvement Methodologies: Using the Model for Improvement
- Module 3: Data-Driven Quality Improvement
- Module 4: Implementing Sustainable Quality Improvement
- Module 5: Building a Culture of Quality for Family Planning
If you have trouble accessing the supplemental resources, try using a different browser, or clear your browser cache and disable your pop-up blocker. Please contact us at email@example.com if you are still experiencing issues.