The patient experience is a significant part of providing quality care and it is more important than ever to prepare your clinic to meet the expectations of partners, payers, and patients in an increasingly competitive health care environment. This video highlights patient experience best practices and strategies from three Title X-funded family planning clinics in the US. Learn why and how you can make simple changes to improve every visit and keep patients coming back to you.
This video is included in Section 1 of the Patient Experience Improvement Toolkit.
Viewers will be able to:
- Explain the importance of the patient experience to family planning clinics in the changing health care environment.
- State at least three strategies for assessing patient experience.
- Describe at least two ways to reduce patient wait times.
- State at least two best practices related to providing patient-centered care.
- Identify at least two ways to lead change and improve patient experience at a family planning clinic.