FPNTC.org's New Look and Cervical Health Month (January 2017)
- Quality Contraceptive Counseling & Education: A Client-Centered Conversation
- Current Role of Cervical Cytology and HPV Testing to Prevent Cervical Cancer
- Using the Sliding Fee Scale in the Title X Setting
Contraceptive Access Learning Collaborative (December 2016)
- Apply for the Contraceptive Access Learning Collaborative
- Upcoming FPNTC 1/10/17 Webinar
- Pregnancy Testing and Counseling - Putting the QFP into Practice
- New FPNTC cooperative agreement
- Update Zika Toolkit
- Encouraging family participation in adolescent decision making
HPV Vaccine Rates, Updated QFP App! (August 2016)
- HPV vaccine rates: Why are they still so low?
- Reducing Patient Wait Time video available!
- 2016 CDC guidelines regarding contraception
Clinic Efficiency Tools, NRHC 2016 Preview (July 2016)
- Zika CoP: Ask the Experts!
- Social Media 101
- Zika podcast available
The LGBT Community and Family Planning Providers (June 2016)
- Join our ICD-10-CM Webinar Series
- New Zika Page Unveiled
- HIV Services in the Title X Family Planning Program Webinar
- U.S. teen pregnancy falls to historic low
- Join us for our ICD-10-CM Webinar Series
- Have you joined our Zika Virus Community of Practice?
Join the New Zika Virus Community of Practice! (April 2016)
- New printable Basic Infertility Services Protocol for Quality Family Planning Services
- Title X Value Proposition Template
- Family Planning Podcast Series Launched!
- Join Us at NFPRHA’s 2016 National Conference!
- Call for abstracts for the 2016 National Reproductive Health Conference.
- Earn contact hours at the Women’s Health Care Symposium.
- The Quality Improvement video case study
- Module 3 - Data-Driven Quality Improvement
- Webinars addressing the required sustainability assessment tool
- The Arizona Family Health Partnership (AFHP) video case study
- Confidential & Covered Call for All Title X Grantees
- 3-unit e-learning cost analysis course: It Pays to Know Your Costs
Happy Holidays! A Look Back at Family Planning in 2015 (December 2015)
- The 2016 Forecast: Office of Population Affairs Town Hall Webinar
- New resource for clinicians counseling younger patients
- Important coding update from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS)
Join the FPNTC Leadership Council (February 2017)
Upcoming Webinar & Learning Collaborative (January 2017)
Zika Virus Resources Now Available! (April 2016)
New Zika Virus Community of Practice (April 2016)
New STI Education Tool, OPA Town Hall, and New Job Aids! (December 2015)