To continue to support and expand services to those in need of family planning, it is important for Title X grantees to examine their networks’ financial health. This web page includes resources to help grantees maximize net revenue and develop prudent financial policies.
Using Data to Maximize Revenue
- Financial Management Learning Collaborative: Title X grantees are invited to apply for this learning collaborative to improve financial management, learn about factors that impact the financial health of an organization, and use financial data for quality improvement (QI). Apply on our website by March 14, 2017.
- Accounts Receivable (A/R) Management Best Practices: This tool provides a detailed, step-by-step description of best practices for managing A/R before and after claim submission.
- Cost Analysis e-Learning Modules: This three-part eLearning course uses the Focused Cost Analysis (FCA) method to support conducting a cost analysis and is intended for administrative or managerial staff.
- Title X Financial Dashboard: This Excel dashboard enables grant directors to monitor the financial health of their Title X networks.
- Value Proposition Document and Instructions: Customizable template to help Title X grantees prove their value to health plans as a key network partner to support network inclusion and optimal payment for the high-quality services they provide.